Happy 420 everyone!
Photo Credit: LastReaction
Well, you might have noticed that I’ve been working on Demi-chan wa Kataritai using few other groups’ releases as base (NotAjin, HTTSubs, TiramiSubs). LastReaction provided me with really nice raws, ripped from Amazon Prime and rickyhorror will provide dubbed tracks for upcoming dual audio release. Subtitle source is, of course, NotAjin‘s release. They did really good work typesetting the whole thing – I just added few signs and committed few minor tweaks and restyling, just so that font attachments don’t go over ~2MB per ep. OP and ED karaoke are sourced from HTTSubs‘ and TiramSubs’ releases, respectively. Only thing I did was change to EN translation and edit of ED karaoke, since TiramiSubs animated translation as well. Sadly, I couldn’t restore the effects due to lack of knowledge and experience, but managed to make something close to it. OP and ED translations are sourced from Lyrical Nonsense.
– NotAjin (Glue) – Subtitles
– HTTsubs – Opening karaoke effects
– Tiramisubs – Ending karaoke effects
– Lyrical Nonsense – Opening and ending translation
– LastReaction – Encoding, retiming, minor restyling.
– Deth93 – Retiming, minor typesetting and restyling.
– Cropping added to lines where scenes change by transitioning to left or right.
– Fixed OP and ED for English translations.
– Smaller-sized fonts used.
– Ep. titles updated to match ones on AniDB, with exception of honorifics.
– Titles restyled.
– Styling updated a bit.
– ED properly retimed. (It was a frame or two off in v1.)
– Titles restyled and additional blur applied, making them blend in a bit better.
– Ep. 06-07 encodes fixed, new opening animation was omitted by us and our encoder. No patches for these episodes will be provided.
– ED blur removed by LastReaction.
As it was mentioned above, we’ll be doing dual audio release and BD release as well, so stay tuned.